Saturday, April 6, 2013

Contacting Guides


I've talked about this for quite a bit, but I haven't ever explained how to do it.

From what I've been able to collect, there are many ways of contacting Spirit Guides.

1. Through Meditation, one can be able to speak telepathically to their Spirit Guides and other entities. (Though this is hard to do for most people at first; and I can not promise that it will work for you every time)

2. Through Automatic Writing.
(I have never attempted to do this, and I can't say if it works. But some people claim it does)

3. Astral Projection.
This is something I haven't been able to do on command, but I've heard many encounters with angels and Spirit Guides. Conversations were crystal clear between person and Spirit Guide, but I haven't been able to do it personally.
     Amethyst Crystals (after been charged under starlight) can aid greatly in Projections if you find that you are in need of help.

4. Through the Use of Crystals.
Amethyst is good for aiding in communication.
Prehnite is amazing for Angelic Communication, and Spiritual Communication.
If you already have a favorite Crystal, this one will work just as well. Always use a crystal you like.
Using Crystals in meditation for contacting Angels gives you a Super Boost. I highly recommend this.

5. Through Dreams, one can receive visits from Angels and Guides.
I have gotten several visits from my Guide, Lacey, through dreams. But she didn't give me advice, she just stood there and said hello.

Namaste!


No comments:

Post a Comment