Monday, March 10, 2014

An Enjoyable Weekend

This week I spent a day in Madison Wisconsin with my friends. We went to a pretty cool shop (I don't know if I can says names here). They were selling crystals, tarot cards, dream catchers, pendents, amulets, wand, zen gardens...and many, many more cool things. It was a small shop, but the amount of stuff there was amazing!
I went there to buy myself some things, including a set of tarot cards. I've used them before and had readings done, and I always had a positive vibe from them (I'm good with vibes). So I figured it was time to buy my own set for my own personal use.

But I also bought a beautiful piece of quartz. It is about 4 inches long and clear as glass. I've been wanting a piece like that for a long time.

One thing I noticed this weekend is how good I've been feeling lately. After Mercury left it's retrograde pattern, I've had no head aches and I've slept better (with the exception of last night). I've just been getting this positive vibe from the Earth lately...like it can't wait until spring. I've started feeling life waking back up in the earth. I can't wait!

I'm thinking that my next post I WILL begin with the official posting again. I miss doing it and sharing that with everyone.
~Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment